Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Welcome tohttps://boostupliving.com (the ”Site”).We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all takedown notices through our Contact page. Please send by email for prompt attention.
Please note that we may share the identity and information in any copyright infringement claim we receive with the alleged infringer. In submitting a claim, you understand accept and agree that your identity and claim may be communicated to the alleged infringer.
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
If you have received a notice of material being takedown because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a counter notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. Said notification must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that the you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
5. Send your counter notice through our Contact page. Email is highly recommended.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We take copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we maintain a list of DMCA notices from copyright holders and make a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers. Those that violate our internal repeat infringer policy will have their accounts terminated.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.
What is the Net Worth of Will Fuller? – Story of 26 Year Old Millionaire
Will Fuller is undoubtedly a rising superstar in American football. Look at his Instagram; he already has 168k followers! Considering...
Net Worth Of Kanye West: Apart From His Songs Here’s How Much He Earns!
The well-known music icon, Kanye Omari West is an American rapper, music producer, songwriter, fashion designer, and businessman. He is...
Net Worth Of Drake – The 5th Richest Rapper In The World!
Who is Drake? Aubrey Drake Graham is a pretty famous Canadian rapper, vocalist, lyricist, record producer, actor, and entrepreneur born...
Net Worth of Jay Z – How Has This Greatest Rapper Made His Fortune?
Jay Z whose original name is Shawn Corey Carter is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer, and record executive. He...
Net Worth of Eminem – “The Biggest Selling Artist Of All-Time”
Almost everyone knows Eminem! Eminem is undoubtedly one of the best and most iconic rappers of all time. He rose...
Overcoming Social Anxiety is Pretty Easy When You Know What It Is!
Some people are afraid of interacting with other people. This fear is not a normal situation, and it is called...
The Pros of Using a Home DNA Test Kit.
A DNA test has become increasingly popular as people are concerned about digging into their past, present, and future. One...
100+ Growth Mindset Quotes For Growth Seekers
This is our collection of Growth Mindset Quotes for You. A growth mindset is the most valuable thing in our...
Differences Between Life Insurance Policies and Annuity Contracts
Introduction At first sight, we feel that these two concepts have different goals. The main goal of life insurance policy...
Online Therapy Is Here To Stay – Thanks To the Coronavirus Pandemic
The recent pandemic has drastically changed how we used to perceive the world. It has produced an apparent international digital...