We are introducing guest post feature on our website. We are accepting guest posts on following topics.
- Self Development
Please read following guideline before submitting a guest post for our website.
Guidelines for Guest Post
- At least 900+ words, but I encourage you to write even more
- Write in English
- Include images when needed (stock photos that you have the legal rights to use them. We are getting images from pexels.com and unsplash.com)
- Affiliate links are not allowed
- The content should be unique (I’ll check it for plagiarism). This means that you shouldn’t post it somewhere else or copy an existing post (no matter if it’s yours or not – This is mandatory so we can maintain high-quality articles that are actually helpful.
What do you get for guest posting
- A backlink to your site
- A new audience/new followers for your business
- Free promotion on our Social Media accounts (we mainly focus on Pinterest & Facebook and We’ve more than 8M Impressions on Pinterest)
- Potential traffic to your website/blog
- Increase your authority & online presence (especially if you’re a new blogger or writer).
How to submit
- Sent me an email to email@example.com
- I’ll probably respond within the same day to let you know if you should proceed writing the post
- I’ll let you know via email when your post is live, so you can share it on your Social Media profiles
How To Find Help in Your First Year of College
In your first year of college, you may feel like you need a lot of help. Whether you’re struggling with...
Tips for Living With Chronic Illness
Chronic illness is an umbrella term that can refer to a wide range of illnesses, both physical and mental. In...
How Are Children Affected When Their Parents Fight?
Children are affected in many ways when their parents fight. They may feel scared, confused, and helpless. They may also...
What Is Contact Center as a Service?
A contact center is a type of customer interaction solution that businesses can use to manage customer interactions. A contact center...
Kim Kardashian’s Motivational Quotes For Your Success.
In full Kimberly Noel Kardashian West, Kim Kardashian is an American media personality, socialite, model, entrepreneur, producer, spokesperson, and actress...
Rihanna’s Best Motivational Quotes for your Success.
Robyn Rihanna Fenty, a world-class personality, is a Barbadian singer, songwriter, actress, and entrepreneur. The mogul is one of the...
Kevin Hart’s Best Quotes For Your Success.
Kevin Hart is an American comedian, maker, representative, and performing artist. The net worth of Kevin Hart is $200 million. Kevin is...
Best of Charli D’Amico’s Motivational Quotes For Your Success.
Charli D’ Amelio used to be a talented dancer even before she started posting on TikTok. Her very first video...
Nick Cannon’s Best Motivation Quotes For Your Success
The famous Nick Cannon is a multi-talented celebrity present in Hollywood ever since he was a teenager. He is extensively...
Dave Portnoy’s Best Inspirational Quotes For Daily Motivation.
Dave Portnoy is the entrepreneur who founded Barstool Sports. It grew solely from a sports media company into a digital...