Guest Post On Our Website
We are introducing guest post feature on our website. We are accepting guest posts on following topics.
- Self Development
Please read following guideline before submitting a guest post for our website.
Guidelines for Guest Post
- At least 900+ words, but I encourage you to write even more
- Write in English
- Include images when needed (stock photos that you have the legal rights to use them. We are getting images from pexels.com and unsplash.com)
- Affiliate links are not allowed
- The content should be unique (I’ll check it for plagiarism). This means that you shouldn’t post it somewhere else or copy an existing post (no matter if it’s yours or not – This is mandatory so we can maintain high-quality articles that are actually helpful.
What do you get for guest posting
- A backlink to your site
- A new audience/new followers for your business
- Free promotion on our Social Media accounts (we mainly focus on Pinterest & Facebook and We’ve more than 8M Impressions on Pinterest)
- Potential traffic to your website/blog
- Increase your authority & online presence (especially if you’re a new blogger or writer).
How to submit
- Sent me an email to email@example.com
- I’ll probably respond within the same day to let you know if you should proceed writing the post
- I’ll let you know via email when your post is live, so you can share it on your Social Media profiles
Tips for Improving Your Food Processing Facility’s Profits
If you’re looking for ways to increase your profits in a food processing facility, then you’ve come to the right...
Tips for Looking and Feeling Your Best Every Day
With the hustle and bustle of everyday life, it’s easy to forget to take care of yourself. We’re constantly on...
The Top 3 Things Every Man Should Know About Sexual Health
When it comes to sexual health, men are often overlooked. But the truth is, it’s just as important for men...
Fun Ways To Spend Time as an Adult
As adults, it can be hard to come up with fun activities that don’t involve spending money. But the truth...
Seven Psychology Secrets That School Never Taught You
hey everyone and welcome to boostupliving.com today we’re gonna learn about seven psychology secrets that school never taught you. Now...
Four Reasons Why You Feel So Alone
You are not alone. You might have heard or read this phrase somewhere before we say it to comfort or...
Seven Memory Tricks to Learn Anything Faster
Hey everyone, and welcome to boostupliving.com. Today, we will learn about seven memory tricks to learn anything faster. Now, let’s...
Four Steps To Stop Being Socially Awkward
It’s pretty common to feel socially awkward at times. Making conversation with strangers, trying to mingle, or going on a...
Ten Habits to Become Mentally Stronger
Most people find ways to become stronger, But there is significant value in discovering how to become mentally more robust...
Different Types of Fans for Bedrooms
There’s nothing quite like the feeling of fresh sheets and a cool breeze blowing through your bedroom on a hot...